ELECTRO HYDRAULIC ACTUATOR
Double Acting Linear Actuator
Double Acting Rotary Actuator
Self-contained electro-hydraulic operator’s general specifications
1. Linear and rotary (quarter-turn) valve actuators
2. Double-acting and single-acting (spring-return)
3. On-off/isolation, positioning, and continuous modulation service
4. Hydraulic fluid as the driving medium
5. Fluid power can be direct motor driven, spring-return, motor pressure driven, or accumulator power driven
6. Requires only electric power and a control signal to operate
7. Includes electronic controls and a dedicated power unit
Modular package contains the following features
1. Compact motor
2. Single direction pump with reservoir
3. Control Solenoid valve/manifold
4. On/Off, Auto/Manual, and Close/Stop/Open selector switch
5. Power unit with oil reservoir
6. Position transducer with limit switches
7. Non-hazardous enclosure available
- OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Low power PLC
- Hazardous / Explosion proof enclosure
- Larger Size Accumulator
- Valve positioner
- Control protocol conversion module
- Hand pump for manual override
- UNIQUE FEATURES FOR ON-OFF SYSTEM
- Linear ESD speed < 1 sec for 50 mm travel
- Rotary ESD speed < 1 sec
- Rotary system has built in transmitter
- UNIQUE FEATURES FOR MODULATING
< 0.05 % using Proportional or Servo valves
- Linear Positioning speed up to 0.2 sec per 25 mm
- Rotary positioning speed up to 0.8 sec for 90°
- CONTROL FEATURES
- The selector switch can be used for setting local/remote selection and open/close. Allows manual operation.
- The red selector enables the operator to choose remote control, local control function and stop during operation.
- This selector switch can be locked in each position.
- PRESSURE MONITORING
- Actuator torque/force is measured based on pressure.
- Pressure transducer is integrated inside the hydraulic control system.
- Real time feedback from the pressure transducer is recorded and diagnostics information is generated based on parameterization.
- It can detect over pressure, low pressure, "valve stuck", hydraulic failure, etc if any.
- 4-20 mA feedback signal proportional to actual torque of the valve is available as an option.
- FAIL FREEZE OPTION
- Main power supply is unreliable and is not part of functional safety.
- On failure of main power supply the operation of the actuator or the valve position is unaffected.
- ESD solenoid valve is separately powered through a 24 VDC ESD input signal and is solely responsible for safety function.
- CONTROL LAYOUT
- Strong and reliable electronics architecture.
- Epoxy painted to ensure long life against moisture ingress.
- Hardware, software are well proven using methodology software, validation software to avoid bugs and infinite loops.
- All integration goes through stringent quality checks to ensure long life.
- Potential free relays to support outputs and alarm configurations
- PARTIAL STROKE TEST
- Partial stroke test (PST) is a method to check, detect and ensure availability of safety function on demand. PST physically moves the valve to a predefined position, without affecting or disturbing the current process requirement.
- Partial stroke test can prevent unexpected failure of safety function and provides information on current health status of valve and actuator
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Completely self-contained. Single hydraulic block, no additional tubing between various hydraulic blocks.
- Modular design, for Linear, Rotary, On-off or Modulating.
- Fail close, or open by spring or using accumulator.
- Fail freeze function is achieved by using double acting actuator.
- ESD variants, logical or hard wired.
- Partial stroke through remote or using local panel.
- Full featured LCD for ease of installation, commissioning and operations.
- Linear thrust up to 8,000 KN.
- Water and dust tight, IP 68 ( 10 m, 96 hour ).
- Monolithic, Weather proof or Ex d enclosure.
- Extended diagnostics for analysis available on network.
- Parametric setting for various applications.
- Operating temperature, -50 °C to +70 °C.
- Local mechanical indication can be provided as an option.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate dome for visibility.
- Two piece unique indicator, ensures a life long visibility.
- 2 LEDs (red/green) indicate the position (close/open) at ends of travel, 3rd LED, Blue for faults.
- During operation, LED blinks depending on open or close cycle.
- Red and green LED can be freely assigned to open or closed positions.
- Stroke up to 1m.
- Speed up to 0.2 sec for 25mm..
- Position feedback of 4-20mA, 0-10V optional.
|ATEX- II 2 G EEx de* IIB T4 (Tamb -50 to +60 °C)
EN60079-0, EN60079-1, EN60079-7, EN13463-1
INMETRO:BR-Ex de IIB T4 (Tamb -20 to +60 °C)
INMETRO:BR-Ex de IIC T4 (Tamb -40 to +60 °C)
Certification temperatures are not operating temperatures.
ATEX, EEx ia IIc T4 (intrinsically safe) FM, INT SAFE Class I, Div 1 Groups A, B, C, D. CSA, Ex ia, INT SAFE, Class I, Div 1 Groups A, B, C, D. INMETRO, BREx ia IIC T4 (intrinsically safe) Supplied only with INMETRO approved actuators
Designed to SIL 3.
Watertight to IP67 / NEMA 6, double-sealed protection with separate cable gland and termination compartments. Optional to IP68 (7 meters / 72 hours). Consult factory for alternative depth / pressures.